Dynamic working – sitting/standing tables for every working situation.
The best thing is to keep moving – ergonomic for your back and agile for your mind. An ergonomic workplace is the basis for the satisfaction and well-being of your employees.
Styles is our multi-talent range of sitting/standing tables. Our table range offers flexible configuration options, from simple individual workstations to various corner solutions and benches – all with motorised height adjustment and contemporary, solid design. The workstations come with a choice of rectangular column and round column in T-position and can always be combined harmoniously. The many equipment options give you the freedom to adapt your workstations in all areas to meet your specific needs.
To make your choice easier, Styles is now available in 3 configuration levels:
easy – the pre-configured standard programme – ready for delivery in three weeks
work – your table assembled from our many standard components
free – the table according to your individual wishes
The choice is yours.
Styles is available in three beautifully shaped runner designs: Square, Soft and Basic.
Electro-motorised height adjustment
Dynamically healthy working. Comfortable electric height adjustment from 650 –1300 mm. Optionally with display and memory function.
Personal storage space
Safely stowed away. Small lockable storage space for personal belongings. Available in plastic or NeoTex finish in various colours.
Well organised. With magnetic cable chain and cable duct. Optionally with spacious cable tray made of NeoTex that opens to the front - good acoustic performance.
Concentrated work. Depending on the workstation, completely shielded or only in partial areas. Our visual and acoustic add-on walls are the perfect complement to Styles.
- T-foot frame
- Rectangular column electrically height-adjustable
- Round column electrically height-adjustable
- Rectangular column manually height-adjustable (grid column)
- Fixed top 19/25 mm chipboard, 12 mm HPL solid core
- Tabletops optionally with rounded corners
Horizontal cable duct
- Fold-down sheet steel cable duct on both sides with strain relief
- Spacious cable tray made of NeoTex, closed on all sides, can be opened at the front
Vertical cable duct
- Flexible cable chain, magnetically fixed to the column
- Basic runner for rectangular columns
- Square runner for rectangular columns
- Soft runner for round columns
- Push-button switch up/down
- Intuitive rocker switch up/down
- Push-button switch with display and memory function
- Single workstation manually or electrically height-adjustable
- Double workstation (bench) electrically height-adjustable
- Height adjustment range 650 - 1300 mm
- Adjustment speed approx. 50 mm/sec
- Quiet running motors (< 42 dB)
- Frame load (dynamic) 100 kg
- Power consumption max. 250 W
- Stand-by < 0.3 W
- Power consumption in operation 118 W
- Automatic switch-off in case of overload and continuous operation
- Basic equipment with system protection, optional collision detection sensor